Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide Premium by BeetleTrip is your ultimate oversea travel buddy. Offline GPS locates and tracks your position in Rio de Janeiro at real time. The most important feature is: NO 3G/4G, NO Wifi and absolutely NO Network Data needed. 100% offline. This app provides you augmented reality direction guide, offline city map with all the metro/train stations, metro route search, must-go tourist attractions as well as Apple Watch support. Save you expensive roaming charges while you are traveling abroad.
1. 100% OFFLINE GPS LOCATION - NO INTERNET REQUIRED, offline GPS and compass locates and tracks your position in the map at real time.
2. NO WIFI, NO 3G/4G, NO NETWORK DATA REQUIRED - save expensive roaming charges.
3. ALL METRO/TRAIN STATIONS PINNED - All metro and train stations in the city are pinned on the map, easy to find your way out and to anywhere the very moment you get off from transport.
4. METRO ROUTE SEARCH INCLUDED - Do not know which line to take and where to transit? Just key in your start point and the destination station, and our metro route search function will be able to help you in seconds.
5. WATCH SUPPORT - Using our Apple Watch App, you can easily track which must-go attractions you missed out, how far you are from it and how to get there using public transport. You can also send metro route search results to Apple Watch and use it while on the go, make life easier for every travelers.
6. AUGMENTED REALITY - Need directions to your next destination? Our augmented reality guide tells you precisely which direction to go, how far you are from it. Work best for short walking distances from attractions/stations.
7. MUST GO ATTRACTIONS and ATTRACTIONS INTRODUCTION INCLUDED - don t miss anything, must go attractions are pinned red and attractions introduction are included, you can learn about background and history of the monuments or sites.
8. OTHER ATTRACTIONS and POINT OF INTERESTS PINNED - don t miss anything, apart from must go attractions, we also provide other point of interests which are pinned blue in the map.
9. MARK YOUR OWN PIN ON THE MAP - need to go to places that we do not include in the map? No worries, you can easily pin your own points and write notes about specific points such as hotel booking number, restaurants booking info easily with our add pin function.
10. WEATHER FORECAST PROVIDED - Current weather and forecast for target city, alert you to potentially life threatening weather (thunderstorm, snow storm, etc), helps you to plan your outdoor activities better during the trip. Offline mode is supported but network is required to fetch most updated weather data.
11. USEFUL CURRENCY CONVERTER PROVIDED - helps you to calculate expenses in foreign currency quickly while you are abroad. Offline mode is supported but network is required to fetch most updated exchange rates data.
12. USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE - very easy to use, super convenient to operate, no hassles.
13. 100% COMPATIBLE - with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iOS 7.0 or above, however you will need to upgrade to iOS 8.3 or above to use the Apple Watch app.
With this app, you can easily travel in the world most popular cities without getting lost. Download it now!
Note: Please turn on the location services for the app in your device settings to use GPS.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Rio de Janeiro travel guide with offline map and Brazil olympics metro transit by BeetleTrip is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
Rio de Janeiro travel guide with offline map and Brazil olympics metro transit by BeetleTrip (version 2.7) has a file size of 615.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.